Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can getting amnesia help me learn a new language?

Like, can I forget the one I'm talking right now (english) and learn another one faster %26amp; easier?



Can amnesia help in making you learn a new language?

And once it goes away, will you still remember it?Can getting amnesia help me learn a new language?
You mean like would amnesia make room for a new language? I don't think it works that way.



What does make people learn other langues faster and easier is learning languages...the effect is especially stands out when it comes to esperanto. English children who were taught esperanto for one year , followed by french for three years, turned out to speak better french than their counterparts who were taught french for four yearsCan getting amnesia help me learn a new language?
most of the time, amnesia "deletes" memories, or so i thought. it wont forget something mentally learned, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment