Friday, March 9, 2012

What computer specifications do I need to play Amnesia the Dark Descent?

I have a 2008 ASUS laptop with HD 2600 ATI graphics and 48 GB of space available on the hard drive.What computer specifications do I need to play Amnesia the Dark Descent?
Amnesia: The Dark Descent



CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz Processor - Low Budget CPU(s) such as Celeron or Duron.



RAM: 1 GB (Minimum)



OS: Win (7/XP/Vista)



Minimum: Radeon 9600/GeForceFX - Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work

You Have: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 Series



Required:



Hardware T%26amp;L Yes

Pixel Shader version 2.0

Vertex Shader version 2.0



Any computers or laptops, I reckon..What computer specifications do I need to play Amnesia the Dark Descent?
Intel i3 processer you have ya ok just put windows7

No comments:

Post a Comment