Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is a good game to play during my Amnesia health presentation?

For my health project, I have to play a game that relates to 'Amnesia' and information about it.

I was thinking true and false questions, but thats not a game, and it would be better if I had one.

any suggestions?

thanks!What is a good game to play during my Amnesia health presentation?
o that card matching game where u gatta flip the card over and search for the other one just like it * hope u noe wat i mean*What is a good game to play during my Amnesia health presentation?
the best presentation would be talking pervently to a p atient with amnesia asking many things especialy the past correlated with present .ask her name , age , job , hobby .emphasizing good diet . a regular exercise and good approach helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment