Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi, I would like to know what's the difference between Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & Post Traumatic Amnesia?

Also I would really appreciate if someone could provide me a good source of information or the link on Post Traumatic Amnesia, the more details the better.

ThanksHi, I would like to know what's the difference between Post Traumatic Stress Disorder %26amp; Post Traumatic Amnesia?
The mother of an acquaintance of mine had amnesia after being told by the police that her husband had been killed in a road accident. The family spent 2 days searching for him because of this.

Stress is generally something that shows up after months or years but often you remember the event that caused it, the side effects can be alarming and are intense.Hi, I would like to know what's the difference between Post Traumatic Stress Disorder %26amp; Post Traumatic Amnesia?
P.T.A. involves forgetting conflict like disassociation I think ?



Best Wishes.



Mars Mission.



14th Year Psychology Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment