Friday, March 9, 2012

What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent rated for?

I want to know exactly why Amnesia is rated M. As in, what does it say on the box? Blood? Gore? Nudity? Just tell me what it says. Thanks.What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent rated for?
I've been playing it quite a bit lately and I just got to this part where you go into a morgue and find a bunch of dead corpses. And they're all male and they show the penis quite clearly. So it has NUDITY for SURE. It doesn't bother me but it was just surprising seeing a game that shows male genitals lol. It's pretty detailed. And you have to cut into the body too so you pretty much have to stand there and stare at the dick while you do it.What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent rated for?
There is some blood, gore and maybe nudity?( the monsters look kind of messed up, so I can't tell really) Anyways it should be rated M cause it's pretty scary.What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent rated for?
Blood Gore and Nudity well maby not too much Nudity lots of gore and blood though its a crazy puzzle game i got a little while ago

No comments:

Post a Comment