Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is there a way to induce retrograde amnesia in a person?

Is there a way to induce permanent retrograde amnesia in a person without hurting the individual? I simply wish to forget things in my life and start anew if I am able. I am curious to the possibilities, whether it is hypnotherapy and other methods.Is there a way to induce retrograde amnesia in a person?
Hi. It is possible to induce retrograde amnesia hypnotically, BUT ... first, I don't know if it could be made permanent, and nobody else does. We'd only know that if we'd actually done it to someone and even then all we could say was it hadn't worn off yet. Secondly, it's such bad therapy. If I wipe out all your data from before a certain time, bang goes your identity. It's much better to neutralise the stuff that bothers you. You can still start again without amnesia.Is there a way to induce retrograde amnesia in a person?
Yes Ive seen it happen in All My Children and in General Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment