Saturday, March 3, 2012

How can I cope with a close friend that has amnesia?

We were insanely attached at one point.

2 days ago he was in a car wreck. He has amnesia now.

It's breaking my heart.

How can I better this situation?How can I cope with a close friend that has amnesia?
Most cases of amnesia are transient.

Have patience. Be kind. It`s not just about your loss- but about his recovery.How can I cope with a close friend that has amnesia?
It's probably temporary. It'll heal by itself. The key thing to do is be there to support. His memory will just "flip on" one day suddenly. He'll start remember things as he sees them.How can I cope with a close friend that has amnesia?
this will most likely abate and heal

you both can EFT the accident for further healing

No comments:

Post a Comment