Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is it possible to have amnesia from a coma cause of overdosing?

my closest friend od'd last week, either pain killers or diabetes pills. Im not sure. But he od'd. The doctors said that he might probably wake up in a month, and might have amnesia, I'm afraid he won't know who i am. I really want to know. cause i've been crying for nights. And no he's not diabetic, im guessing he just took random pills from his friend's house. so please let me know. k thank you!Is it possible to have amnesia from a coma cause of overdosing?
yes. Amnesia doesnt entirely work like that. + nothing should keep you from becomming freinds with him again.Is it possible to have amnesia from a coma cause of overdosing?
I'm sorry I forgot wait... where am I, who are you... who am I... ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment