Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I find the amnesia game for MAC?

I played the game from a friend's house and am now addicted - but, I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere online for a Mac system, though the main site notes that Amnesia is available for this platform.

Please note that I CANNOT download the game because of internet data usage limits. If I do get amnesia, it HAS to be by CD-ROM. (Yes, I have checked the main websites for Amnesia and Frictional games: only downloads are available.)

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!Where can I find the amnesia game for MAC?
Personally, I downloaded the game through Steam but since you can't do that I looked into a CD release and there may be a solution.



There is an online store called ValuSoft, which is part of THQ. They have versions of the game available in both digital and physical formats. The page for Amnesia is here: http://bit.ly/g4nIZ0



Hope that helps. You would still have to have it shipped to you, but at least then you would have the physical copy.
  • argus
  • lake compounce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment